Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All about me...

a traveller..
cruising
the journey called life..
trying to explore the path less t
ravelled..
searching for answers..
answers to a number of questions..

i move ahead each day..
thinking about destiny..
thinking about love..
thinking.. n thinking
more..
dreaming..
i move on..
with a passion for thrills..
and a fascination for beauty..
i could go on writing forever..
but..
i am a traveller..
i need to move ahead..

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep..
but I have promises to keep..
and miles to go before I sleep..
and miles to go before I sleep.."


6 comments:

anandp said...

Welcome to the Blogging world, dude! :)
Is this written by you? I doubt.. ;)

the knight said...

its 100% original stuff dude..
even i never imagined i could write such a thing..
just came out of my head..

Anonymous said...

I think words are yours but thoughts are borrowed.

the knight said...

@anonymous:
how can someone borrow thoughts??

Yet another blogger! said...

too good that was.. i also have the same doubt as anand.. :P wanna re-think on your reply?

the knight said...

come on guys..
it just happens.. u too can try..